GrateSump™ Sump Pump System in Greater Knoxville and Surrounding Areas
If water enters your crawl space or basement, you’ll need to have it redirected away from these areas of your home. The best way to do this is with the GrateSump™ Sump Pump System. It works by collecting water from below the basement or crawl space floor in a sump basin and removing it through a pump. However, the GrateSump™ doesn’t just help remove the water, it also helps your basement and crawl space remain clean and dry so that humidity, mold and mildew are reduced and you can use these spaces for storage.
When you need the best sump pump system on the market today, you should rely on only the best-quality and most durable sump pump systems. This is where GrateSump™ Sump Pump System differs from all the rest, because only GrateSump™ has several key features that ensure the performance remains outmatched and more reliable than any other sump pump system in the industry!
Performance and Reliability
- Doesn’t Promote Undermining of the Foundation – Traditional sump liners can remove sediment from under the basement footing causing the foundation to weaken.
- Resists Iron and Clogging – Large engineered slots on the front two sides of the GrateSump™ reduces clogging and increases water flow.
- Built in Pump Stand – Keeps sump pump from sucking up debris and helps in routine cleanings.
- Easy on/off Cover – Air tight with no screws to keep track of.
- Dehumidifier Drain Plug – Connect your dehumidifier to the built-in drain plug so it can self-drain right into your GrateSump™ system.
- Permanent Mesh Filter – Filter can be cleaned from inside the sump liner.
- GrateSump™ Dual Combination – GrateSumps™ can be linked together to add additional pumps or battery backup systems.
- Every Pump Has its Own House – Patented state-of-the-art sump liners help to eliminate cords etc. getting tangled in pump switches.
- Air Tight Cover – GrateSumps™ come with impressive “steel like” grey plastic covers which keeps ground humidity from entering the basement.
GrateSump™ Sump Pump System
- 1/3 HP Sump Pump
- Permanent Split Capacitor
- Reliable Float Switch W/Bypass Switch
- Energy Efficient – Only 4amps!
- Durable Cast Iron
- 3 Year Warranty
By choosing Trusted Waterproofing, you’re making a conscious effort to choose excellence. We only stock the highest-quality products for your home, and we have a team of professionals dedicated to exceeding your expectations. So if you live in Greater Knoxville, or in the surrounding areas, contact us by dialling 865-213-7565 or visiting our contact page if you have any other concerns. Other services we offer includes basement waterproofing, foundation crack repair and drainage systems, and many more.